comprehensive Financial advice at one fair fee
All the financial advice you need to create your version of abundance
One Fair Fee
To grow your wealth and live an abundant life, you need financial advice that actually maximizes your wealth.
But there's a problem...
The truth is...
Investment firms are incentivized to invest your money in ways that benefit them - not you. And your advisor has no choice but to give you subpar advice.
Advisors survive in this industry not because they give the best advice, but because they create the most revenue for their firms.
But I believe it’s just plain wrong for salespeople to impersonate advisors, creating imaginary problems and making you invest your money based on fear.
That's why I got out.
Having been in the industry for 20 years, and having worked for one of the top financial planning firms in the U.S., I left because I was forced to charge layers and layers of fees. My clients were confused and overwhelmed by their fees, all their different logins, and their statements.
I chose to become a fiduciary because I don't want to be a salesperson. I want to do what’s actually in your best interest.
Questions? Text me at (401) 406-8090
The financial landscape is replete with credentialed institutions. Framed documents serve as testimony that advisors have mastered the particular discipline and possess the requisite “knowledge” to successfully serve the investor.
The fact, though, is that mere knowledge is not enough. The money-making skill is discernment, the application of knowledge to actually maximize your investments. Read Shaun's book before evaluating any financial advisor."
On Unbrainwashed Investing
I wrote the book on escaping the grasp of the investment industry and taking back control of your wealth.
After spending time at the top of the industry, I became disgusted at the recommendations advisors were making and even began to question my own.
Instead of leaving the industry, I used my disgust as motivation to become a beacon of truth for my clients
I’m on a mission to help you take back your wealth from greedy investment firms and start maximizing your wealth with confidence.
Here's The Plan:
1) Schedule a Curiosity Call
I’ll answer your questions and show you ways you may be able to improve your financial future - with or without me.
2) Request an Investment
& Tax Audit
Next, we can schedule an informal meeting to investment statements, financial statements, and tax returns to identify wealth-building opportunities.
3) Enjoy your
We'll work together to grow your wealth and help you achieve the financial future you want.
My Promise to You
I’m so confident in the wealth-building plan we’ll create that if after the first 6 months you're not satisfied for any reason, I'll...
It's that simple.
Take back your wealth.
See "behind the veil" of the investment industry that may be eroding away your wealth.
After almost two decades as a personal financial advisor, I was disgusted at the recommendations other advisors were making. I even began to question my own.
But instead of leaving the industry, I used my disgust as motivation to become a beacon of truth for my clients.
Read the book to start reclaiming your wealth today.
Discover all the financial industry's "dirty little secrets," including:
Review from a reader:
Schedule A Curiosity Call
What is a "curiosity call?"
During our first short call we like to keep things informal for the following reasons:
- Sometimes callers have a very specific question that they want answered and have reason to believe that we can answer it. If that’s the case, we will answer your question and bid you good day. If we can answer your question in one quick call, there is no reason to charge you for it or insist that you have to transfer your accounts to us before we answer your question or some silly nonsense like that.
- Sometimes people are just curious about what else is available in the industry even if they don’t have plans to change what they are doing. In our view everyone is just a curious caller until it is obvious that we can help them. However, nobody wants to do a whole lot of preparation for a meeting or even schedule a meeting before they know if we can help them or not. We don't want to do that, and we know curious callers don’t want to do that. An informal call allows us to satisfy the curiosity and/or quantify how much we can help without a big time commitment. If you are just a curious caller that is perfectly ok! Let’s talk!
- It is almost always very easy for me to illustrate how much I think you can save in fees and taxes or where I believe you can significantly increase your expected return. We don’t have to have a long, in-person meeting for me to determine this. Usually, I will be able to show you much you would reduce your overall expenses AND improve your expected return during this curiosity call if that is what you are curious about. If that is not what you are curious about then we don’t have to discuss that at all.
- I don’t want to chance being stuck in a room with curious callers for an hour if I have realized I can’t help them in the first 5-10 minutes and I know the curious callers definitely don’t want that. That will not leave them with a very good impression of me or my firm.
- It is a short call, but it does help to get a feel for personalities. If we are the best fit ever on paper, but the sounds of our voices make each other cringe, then it’s going to be tough to have the consistent interactions that are necessary for a successful fiduciary advisory relationship, even if we determine that my services will be of measurable value.
Shaun M. Jones has advised clients on all aspects of investment strategy, portfolio risk, and wealth management for almost two decades. His clients include affluent individuals and families primarily in the legal, medical, and executive fields.
A contributing author to the book Real Life Financial Planning for Physicians, Shaun has published research in the field of personal wealth management and contributes to articles for major financial outlets like CNBC online.